IGNORED

Think you can ride Try this

Pegasus1300

bet that is not the first time he has done that. that is good. wonder if that could be done with RSV??

Yes it can be done on a RSV...BUT...the cone spacing has to be looser because the RSV has a longer wheelbase than the Harley used.

Jerry Paladino (Ride Like A Pro) used a Venture to run a course similiar to that one and did it just as well as the LEO. :cool10:

Boomer....who sez if ya practice enuff you kin do dat on yer Venture too.

Go back and look at the video again. You will see that he has raised his handlebars as far up as he can, tilted them up, so they are not in the regular riding position, but in more of an off-road moto-cross position, for beter handling in tight corners.

I have also seen guys on GL-1800's do it on the same course.

:backinmyday:

I did the two day training course last year on my 86 and will be doing it again the end of June on my 02. It is one he'll of a work out, hands arms shoulders hurt big time after.

I am not quite as quick as that yet. National level PD training in our city mid May and will be open to public.

Edited by kevin-vic-b.c.
Spelling

My best friend is a motorcop for Fairfax County in VA. Those guys are good. I see them at the rodeos every year and after all this time am still amazed. And Miles yes the guys on the Road Kings do raise their bars up. The guys that do it on Electra Glides are always *****ing that the Road Kings have it easy but are more proud when they beat them.