IGNORED

We have Quintuplet Babies!

Squidley

Nice looking pups. Too bad my monsters here wont accept them as anything other than lunch. Now for that wilderbeest in the last pic.....we may have some yard space for that one.....

Just a bit of an update, they are all doing very well. The black one (Blue) is REALLY filling out, I mean very muscular, he's going to be a VERY strong dog if he keeps going like he is. They are progressing nicely with becoming a bit more socialized. I might have 2 of them homes, we'll see how that plays out. Thanks again for all the good karma your sending, these pups are coming along well and Lonna and I couldn't be happier

:thumbsup2:

• 2 weeks later...

We still have 4 of them here, as Heather has mentioned one went to her neighbor and is now Scarlet. Red is going to go on a road trip with us, Lonna's sister Darlene wants Red, who's name is going to be changed to Ceedee. We are planning to bring Red (aka Ceedee) north as we are going to drive up to MD at Freebirds. We'll just run into Michigan for the hand off and then travel down to Don's for the madhouse.

Still looking to find homes for Blue and Brownie, Pink is obviously still staying with us. If anyone knows of a place for the last 2 I would appreciate the word of mouth, thanks again for the good vibes :thumbsup2: