IGNORED

That time of year

Carbon_One

Got on my pc this morning and was checking my mail. Saw the renewal request for VR so first priority of business was renewing my membership here. Probably a bunch of other folks will be getting their renewal slips as well.

Thanks Don for such a great website and club you have formed here for us Venture and even non Venture owners. Tipping my hat to you sir for all of the hard work & time you put into this site. :clap2::thumbsup2::clap2::thumbsup2:

Thanks, Larry

Thanks for the reminder "boss". We are paid up for another year.

as previous said...best $12 we ever spent...except it keeps costing me every time B2dad finds something else he wants...hmmmm...ok, ok, ok...still the best spent money there is. At the very least it's brought us lots of friends and great riding. Wouldn't miss it for anything. Thanks for the best site on the web! We are ready to go riding this season and see as many of you as possible.

First stop...The B2's meet n eat...May 18th! Come join us for some fun.

Patti

Got my notice today and thought I'll pay it later......NOT! just pay it and it was done.

Yes I agree best $12.00 a guy or gal can spent.

Where can you harass this many people and not get thrown out. :whistling: :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Thanks for all the work you put into this site Don.

It is a life saver during these cold and snowy months.

Bubber :fatsmiley:

Well, payday isn't until Monday so I had to go rob the piggy ... dang thing would only spit out $11.99 and that's not even US funds so I went downtown and stood on the corner and begged ... took me almost 3 hours to get what I needed, came back here and paid my fee... $12 US= $12.50 CAD

It was all worth the effort!!

:whistling: