IGNORED

Rick Butler comes through once again !!!

Barrycuda

Last week I sent my fluffy pillow top front and rear to the lone star state to have the famous butt butler modification done. I must say, Rick is the man! Excellent communication, turn around time in less than 48 hours. The seats came back, visually, no way for me to tell. Took my raspberry RSV out for a stroll, approximately 150 miles. My backside feels wonderful. At first it was hard to tell, however after riding non stop, I learned all about what you veteran guys were talking about. Also, Rick was nice enough to include 2 quick release caps for the front seat and did not charge ! I encourage anyone who wants to get more miles out of the seat and your own rear end, I can not state enough....you MUST take your seats to Rick Butler.

THANKS RICK....YOU ARE THE MAN.

:thumbsup2:

just what is it that he does to the seats to make them better? i have never heard of this and can he do Harleys?

He also does other seats , but stays away from Corbin . He refused to do my custom corbin seat based on his high standards, Corbin seats give him fits... That said, shoot him an email and let him know your seats etc. let him work his magic for you. Much cheaper than custom seats and it is his passion and interest that makes it great also.

Barry

I stopped by and had Rick fix mine and the passenger seat then pick them up on the way back through. Also picked up a set of his saddle bag bolts and they work great. But unfortunately I have not had a chance to try out my seats yet other than sitting on them in the shop and going vroom vroom.

But it was great to meet the famous BUTT man and we had a great chat! :cool10: