IGNORED

Gauge pods

plumberman

Lookin Good!

Was experienting with the bike a few weeks ago...

The stock handlebars are extreemey close to the tank when turned from left to right...

how did you over come this?

Risers,or,did you move the pods rearward...which is what i was leaning towards....

Inquiring minds want to know...LOL

Plumberman, if you want to offer that guage kit to others as a sale item, I would stand in line to buy one. That looks good, and on a RSTD, we would not have to worry about the handlebars hitting it, as our bars are wider at the base.

I know this is on the RSV, but it should also fit a RSTD, eh ???????

:backinmyday:

If i had enought interest i would take it to see if i could get it molded . The carbon fiber cost $45 at a local shop and he can dip about any pattern . If not enought interest (pm) me and i have some pictures of the process , pain in the neck . Thanks for your interest

If i had enought interest i would take it to see if i could get it molded . The carbon fiber cost $45 at a local shop and he can dip about any pattern . If not enought interest (pm) me and i have some pictures of the process , pain in the neck . Thanks for your interest

Considering the responses thus far you may as well go ahead an check into seeing what it'd cost us for a pod cover. I'd say start at a dozen and work your way up from there as orders came in. To save time and money on your part just offer the cover and let the owners get whatever gauges they prefered.

Larry

BTW: Great job on your project. :thumbsup2: