IGNORED

International Rally Registration Forms

Freebird

Thanks to our great planning committee, the 2013 International Rally Forms are now available for download. You may download them from the first post of the International Rally Forum here. Both files are the same except that one is in Microsoft Word format and the other a PDF file for those who do not have Word.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?p=708348#post708348

SAVE $10.00/person by pre-registering.

ON-SITE PICKUP OF REGISTRATION PACKETS ONLY

(One registration form required per bike)

Registration fees include: Rally t-shirt, pin and Wednesday night banquet

FEES:

VentureRider.org Supporting Member and/or Passenger: $50.00/person x ______ people = $_________

How does $10.00/person savings come into play? Is cost for two of us $80 and later $100 , or is cost $100 for two of us and later $120? :confused24:

Great questions,

"PRE" registration fees are listed on the forms

If you "wait" untill the last day/days of the event to register..

It will cost you an additional fee of $10.00 per

It is designed to encourage folkes to pre-register and give us a better idea of how many to prepare the event for.

Also you see that non members that will become members before the event can save themselves enough to offset the cost of membership "insert membership plug here"!!

Please continue to ask questions, so that everyone can get answers!

We plan to make this the best International event ever.

Mike:cool10:

Mike, I poised this question to Rick earlier in a PM, but...here goes.

The entry form does not include a place to fill in our names, home address, or our User ID name, if you chose to have that too.

By having the entry forms be anonymous, it will be all too easy to get them mixed up, and confusion ensues.

If I snail mail my entry form in, as is, then I also have to include an additional sheet of info, to tell you who I am...meaning a way to ID me.

If I e-mail my form in, along with paying via PayPal, then I still need to supply a second sheet of info in the e-mail, so that...once again, you can ID me.

If we were ALL to mail or e-mail our completed forms in as they are now, you would have 142 entry forms sent to you, but no way to identify who sent them to you, so...WHO is actually registered for the IR.

May I suggest simply adding a line to the entry form...one line, that allows a rider to enter their name, possibly VR user name, and any passengers name. That way you can ID the entrants.

But hey...what do I know ? I am old :backinmyday:

What if we don't want a shirt?

Last year, shirts were a separate line item. My wife is not a tee shirt type. Not that she doesn't have a few, but they have craft type things on them, bears, snowmen etc.

Gary

What if we don't want a shirt?

Last year, shirts were a separate line item. My wife is not a tee shirt type. Not that she doesn't have a few, but they have craft type things on them, bears, snowmen etc.

Gary

Then you can donate them to the st. Judes auction that we are going to have on wednesday night! That would be a very nice thing to do! Thanks dingy!:cool10:

Miles,

Thank you for your questions also.

There are 2 threads going at this point and i'm going to ask the boss to lock one of them as i cant keep up with both.

The concerns you have about the missing info will be fixed very soon

They were put on the waiver sheet that will be available in person only.

Thank you again for bringing it to our attention. We will fix the forms

Mike

Then you can donate them to the st. Judes auction that we are going to have on wednesday night! That would be a very nice thing to do! Thanks dingy!:cool10:

Not that isn't a neat idea, but are going to get much for a shirt every one already has one of? Really ??

Gary

It's real simple folks:

it's a happy meal package deal to save the most money.

If ya don't want the shirt

ya don't want the meal

ya dont want ride

ya dont want the package.... then don't buy the package.

come and have a good time, if you only want pieces of the meal, then we will break it down for you, and when the prices add up to more than the happy meal price, then you may have the question of value for each item.

enjoy the friends and fellowship and remember that there is cost in everything that goes into an event like this.

even if your not cold, the wood from the campfire is not free, and the banners cost money, even if you can't read.

thank you all for your questions.

mike

we have worked very hard to make sure that this event will be great.

Forms have been updated so there is now a place for name and email.

Don, and Rick, in response to the new changes to the IR Entry Form...I have now already e-mailed in my completed "new" Entry Form, and already paid via PayPal. I am sure I am not the first to enter for the IR, but it is nice to have that off my plate.

Entry Form and Fee for VR...IR...checked...done...:backinmyday:

Don, and Rick, in response to the new changes to the IR Entry Form...I have now already e-mailed in my completed "new" Entry Form, and already paid via PayPal. I am sure I am not the first to enter for the IR, but it is nice to have that off my plate.

Entry Form and Fee for VR...IR...checked...done...:backinmyday:

Same here.:cool10: