IGNORED

Poll.......How many bikes do you own.

DragonRider

How many bikes (motorcycles) do you own?  

290 members have voted

1. 1. How many bikes (motorcycles) do you own?

i got 7 yamaha and also suzuki that belongs to sis-in-law, cleaning it up to sell? she keeps changing her mind as to sell or keep. i've owned about 30 bikes over the yrs, if i had the money i'd have a lot full. started out buying them in boxes and building them from ground up, ride a little and sell and buy another. had a 71 triumph tiger chopper i bilt in the middle bedroom of my trailer and had to move it into the livingroom to put the 16" over springer frontend on it. guy came over to look at it and bought it, told him it would be couple weeks before i finished it. wish i had it bad, didn't even take pics of it. wife was 7 months preg. with my son and i needed the money to pay dr & hosp bills!LOL!

i got 7 yamaha and also suzuki that belongs to sis-in-law, cleaning it up to sell? she keeps changing her mind as to sell or keep. i've owned about 30 bikes over the yrs, if i had the money i'd have a lot full. started out buying them in boxes and building them from ground up, ride a little and sell and buy another. had a 71 triumph tiger chopper i bilt in the middle bedroom of my trailer and had to move it into the livingroom to put the 16" over springer frontend on it. guy came over to look at it and bought it, told him it would be couple weeks before i finished it. wish i had it bad, didn't even take pics of it. wife was 7 months preg. with my son and i needed the money to pay dr & hosp bills!LOL!

GREAT MINDS think alike. Put my 67 Triumph togather in living room of trailer. Rigid frame 16 over Grundy front. 1st chopper. Getting it out and up 35 yards of steps was FUN!! But I got to ride mine. Electrical systems on those old things.... Would love to have mine back!!!