IGNORED

St. Jude Venture-----AUCTION

DragonRider

i will start it with my physical therapy money of $50.00 a wheel chair, pair of crutches, and can i add :stirthepot: 2 dogs and a ferret too that, and maybe :stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:a 14 and 16 yr old kids too :confused24:................ seriously i wish i could bid on this but no job, money, and still in a wheel chair cant do it, but remember its for the Kids aand they are worth it! may the highest bidder win good luck to all who bid

DragonRider, I would like to thank you for all you do for St. Jude. We live a long way apart but what you do is now helping a family from our community here in Victoria BC Canada. Little Baby Molly Campbell is in St Jude from here in Victoria at JUST 2 years of age fighting a second time for her life battling cancer and St. Jude is her only and last hope.

Thank you for what you do and for helping Baby Molly and her family in their hour of need.

Kevin

Kevin, it really hits me hard when I know such innocent children are fighting the battle of their life before it even really begins. I play a small part in just motivating people to help them fight that battle, if I never ever do another thing in my life, I know I have helped make a difference for some sick kids by pushing and prodding and begging others to help out. I will continue to so till I am unable to and I hope I can pass the torch on to someone else who has the same passion as I do, to help the "Kids" at St. Jude. And hopefully before I leave this place that I can motivate everyone on this site to just give $1.00 to the "Kids" St. Jude. I think it would be awesome to have 100% participation. I thank you for those kind words, but the thanks goes to all who support me in this effort.

I will and I hope others will keep Little Baby Molly Campbell in their prayers for successful treatment.

Uh may be Russell Day Long :rotf:

Ah ! That makes sense. Okay, Red Rider, YES...the RDL did hook me...IF it fits me.

I have always gone down to Russell in person, and had my 10 seats made there, so...knowing that these seats are custom made to the individual rider, I can only hope it fits me.

If you had used...RDLS...then I would have known:whistling: because it is really a Russell Day-Long Saddle.:whistling:

:backinmyday:

Folks,

I want to comment on this bike Ken has generously donated. I personally would not be afraid to ride this bike anywhere, I have ridden the bike and it performs well for a bike that is 29 years old. It has some of the usual issues of a bike that age, the plastic is not perfect, but shows decently. I rode it again today as Ken wants to be as upfront about this bike as he can. The work he has performed has been top notch, I have helped him along on a few things, but his workmaship is very good, he doesn't do things in a hurry or take short cuts. The charging system works great, running at 3500 rpm it charged at 14 to 14.2 volts. The cruise control works, the clutch locks up nicely, it pulls very strong without dropping a gear. I seriously would not be afraid to take it to any corner of this country. Matter of fact if the winner is worried about it being driven to where they are, I'll offer this up. Pay my wages for the time I would have to take off from work and airfare back to Houston Texas and I'll RIDE it to where you are...hows that for how confident I am about this bike.