IGNORED

Road rage revenge!!!

Daitan

Ya see how the guy then raced around the slower traffic and set off after the revenger? Was there a road rage shooting which was not filmed?

As a former professional truck driver I totally concur about New Jersey. They be crazy in Atlanta Georgia but those nuts can take lessons from New Jerseyites.

well that was certainly a unique response. Illegal but unique. ans as said , lets hope it didn't escalate. Sadly why people won't let you merge into traffic as you are coming onto a road still fascinates me. They never think to look or apply theirs brakes as you are coming on.

As a motorcyclist I always am more careful about that then or cagers might be. I look and accelerate as I enter a highway to get a head of any idiots like that.

Gonna open a can of worm here...everyone seems to be siding with the guy in the SUV! Not sure why...he's the one who is raging (at first anyway). Unless I'm not seeing the lane marking correctly, the guy in the car is in his lane and the SUV is trying to squeeze in where there is no space. There was however space behind the car...all he had to do was take his foot off the gas for a second and pull in behind him. The guy in the SUV had no right of way...it would have been nice of the guy in the car to back off and let him in but he was not required to do so. IMHO :backinmyday::whistling: