IGNORED

Microtel dates...are wrong

Daitan

that's all well and good, cause I am an equal opportunity smart a$$:stirthepot::stirthepot: she'll get hers in due time. :whistling::whistling::whistling:

them ,thar are fighten words.....

:Avatars_Gee_George: Robin just read what I said:Avatars_Gee_George: ouch!

you still havn't learned......:doh:

This is a First

and last.....................:rotfl:

Things are looking better by the minute:2143::2143::2143:[/quote

y

not the way I'm seeing it....your digging your grave:2cents: whos got the tickets.....?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Five day member and over 50 posts. Must not be pouring much conctrete in NY this time of year.

Oh, yeh---- and loud pipes make motorcyclists unpopular and bring negative reactions to our beloved mode of transportation.

Edited by Mel

I thought we were suppose to be nice to the newbe's:confused24:... Well heck, if this is bash the newbe, then lets start with that antique he's riding. Seeing how i live so close to you, Just give me a call and I'll help you get it back to the garage when it dies on the side of the road.:stickpoke:

Hey Steamer, he's not riding a Harley, it won't leave him stranded. My 1st gen never let me down, unlike my 2nd gen...

I have to agree with Mel, loud pipes don't save lives, beeing seen does. Loud pipes just agrevate people behind you!! As far as in traffic, you really don't hear them until you pass by. I would rather light up my bike like a Christmas tree. On cages safety items are DRL's, not loud exhausts...,

Hey Steamer, he's not riding a Harley, it won't leave him stranded. My 1st gen never let me down, unlike my 2nd gen...

I have to agree with Mel, loud pipes don't save lives, beeing seen does. Loud pipes just agrevate people behind you!! As far as in traffic, you really don't hear them until you pass by. I would rather light up my bike like a Christmas tree. On cages safety items are DRL's, not loud exhausts...,

If he can't beat my trike, then he really does need a new bike.

ok my printer ran out of ink on the first ticket for Beat the Newbie :confused24:

beat the newbee???? I thought this is between Daitan and Robin...:bang head:

I thought we were suppose to be nice to the newbe's:confused24:... Well heck, if this is bash the newbe, then lets start with that antique he's riding. Seeing how i live so close to you, Just give me a call and I'll help you get it back to the garage when it dies on the side of the road.:stickpoke:

no no no dont get involved....you're gonna lose either way... :doh:

stop taking it apart then...it wasn't broke to start with....lol:rasberry:

and you have....and you have....:rotf:

Alright, I'll walk and you ride. and about the pipes..."tastes great, less filling" too each their own. :fishin:

Just remember the louder the pipe the farther back in the pack you ride nobody likes gettin blasted by the loud guy ahead of him !:witch_brew::big-grin-emoticon: Just sayin. LOL!

does it really matter where in the pack your position is??? Really??? And come on now, how loud can a 1st gen get with a pair slip ons? My neighbors sporty 883 with SE II's is still louder then mine.

Edited by Daitan