IGNORED

2nd Gen. Valve Shim Tool

WildBill1

The valve shim tool is the same for a 1st or 2nd gen.

In a couple of weeks I may have some available for sale that I made, they are out being tested right now.

By all means let me know when they are availabe. I'm in the process of doing my bike plus a couple others are wanting valves checked too.:)

Bill

Jeff were you in on the deal with Bob Myers when we were talking abou this a couple months back? He was working on getting some machined up or something then work got busy. I told him I wasnt in any rush as I only had 13k on the bike. Well OK now its 17k but I still got room to work with. :)

Does anyone have a 2nd Gen Valve Shim Tool for sale? If you have one you want to let go just PM. Can't stay on here really starting too get busy now.

Bill,

i think i have a genuine yamaha one for a v-max. should be the same as the venture one. give me a couple of days to find it. i have to remember which tool box it is in. i will get back with you. if so you are welcome to it. just pay the shipping. could'nt be more than $10.00. if you don't want to pay the shipping i will. and you can buy me a beer someday. don't hold it against me if i don't find it. lol :2133:

i think i have a genuine yamaha one for a v-max. should be the same as the venture one. give me a couple of days to find it. i have to remember which tool box it is in. i will get back with you. if so you are welcome to it. just pay the shipping. could'nt be more than $10.00. if you don't want to pay the shipping i will. and you can buy me a beer someday. don't hold it against me if i don't find it. lol :2133:

I'm banking on you or Jeff coming through, thanks guys.:080402gudl_prv:

Bill,