IGNORED

"the diamond cut guy"

eusa1

I would like to invite any and all members to come and look at a few of the bikes that i have been fortunate enough to make some bling for.

I do not have pictures of a few bikes from here on the site,:confused24: so if your is one of them, i would very much enjoy adding it to the picture list, and please attatch your name. or just pm or direct e-mail it to me at

royalstarventure03@yahoo.com

815-440-0287 call/ text/pic

I also have items listed here in the classified section.

have a look see at "the diamond cut guy" on facebook.............. https://www.facebook.com/groups/203661206446586/

thank you very much! Mike Eykamp :cool10:

Edited by eusa1

Best "safety upgrade" on my bike:clap2:I get compliments on the Diamond Cut Jugs everywhere I go. They look awesome on a Black Cherry bike, or any other color I am sure. I spent about 20 mins talking to a little old lady at a gas station one afternoon, she just kept walking around the bike and commenting on that sparkly motor!

Craig

Well, I've been thinking about this since I saw Larry's earlier today. I know it stands out and looks good on the Midnite heads, so I'm thinking about maybe painting the fins before I have mine done. What kind of prep would I need to do so the paint would stay? I know it'd have to be a hi-heat paint.

Well, I've been thinking about this since I saw Larry's earlier today. I know it stands out and looks good on the Midnite heads, so I'm thinking about maybe painting the fins before I have mine done. What kind of prep would I need to do so the paint would stay? I know it'd have to be a hi-heat paint.

was nice to talk with you, will get together soon

I finally got to see the diamond cut up close a few minutes ago on Carbon One's bike. Looks very nice, you do a good job with that.

Too bad you didn't see em clean Wrench. They look 100% better when not covered in salt spray and road grime.

Mike I'll send some better pics with the cut fins on my 09 after its done from Hannigan.

Larry

Too bad you didn't see em clean Wrench. They look 100% better when not covered in salt spray and road grime.

Mike I'll send some better pics with the cut fins on my 09 after its done from Hannigan.

Larry

thanks larry, we are all looking to see your new trike!!

I think you will be very happy with them Paul, it really does dress up the engine! Mike puts a lot of work into these and when you get a set they look brand spankin' new! I got mine last summer as a birthday present, and after seeing them I realized it is a good value for the amount of work involved...

Larry

Did you get all the salt and grime washed off? How about that long, boring drive down the WK Pkwy? I dislike that stretch probably more than any other road I've ever been on. I got out for a little ride this afternoon, and the 'ol bike runs great with the new air cleaners. No problem so far. Looks like you're going to have some decent weather til Sun/Mon, got some rain coming in then. You'll probably get it all nasty again going home.

Did you get all the salt and grime washed off? How about that long, boring drive down the WK Pkwy? I dislike that stretch probably more than any other road I've ever been on. I got out for a little ride this afternoon, and the 'ol bike runs great with the new air cleaners. No problem so far. Looks like you're going to have some decent weather til Sun/Mon, got some rain coming in then. You'll probably get it all nasty again going home.

Ya the quarter car wash did a decent job of cleaning car and bike. You're probably right about us going home too. :-(

Larry

Sometime Saturday Richard. I'll give a call when I have a better idea of time.

Larry

Sounds good! As of right now I don't have anything going on Saturday. Hey rag, check out the updated pics of my air cleaners, I just added a couple in my album.