IGNORED

Miniture Bike shed

Kregerdoodle

You are right about that. I have looked extensively for models of our bikes. Die-cast, plastic, anything. There is just nothing available. I even contacted some manufacturers about having some made and was willing to buy a bulk quantity of them to re-sell but never even got a response from them.

Very nice work. Now we just need to find a model of an RSV to go in it. I have literally a closet full of unbuilt model cars that I've collected over several years. No time to do them anymore like I used to. Maybe when I retire, but that's a ways away for me. Sigh.

Kbay- How'd Them Chest Pains Tests Work Out?

The Dr. gave me some drugs to take, the tests that they did all turned out ok, but have to have a Echocardiogram on the 7th... so time will tell, sometimes I wonder if they know what they are doing.... I supose thats why they call it Practicing Medicine....:confused24:

Very Cool Kreg, I wish I had a big craftsman tool box like yours in my garage:whistling: She does do exceptional work :happy34:

Well, the model box is a Snap-on ... she has great taste in tools..... the real boxes that I have are from Northern tool and Stanly.....maybe if I drop water on it...hhhhhmmmmmm:whistling:

That is really neat..your wife and my wife have something in common..

My wife paints minatures also..all though she has not done my workshop/ bike garage.

Here is something she painted.

She painted a whole set of minature dishes and this is one plate of the set. The set she painted had 4 dishes, 4 cups, 1 sugar bowl, 1 creamer and a pitcher..

That is really neat..your wife and my wife have something in common..

My wife paints minatures also..all though she has not done my workshop/ bike garage.

Here is something she painted.

She painted a whole set of minature dishes and this is one plate of the set. The set she painted had 4 dishes, 4 cups, 1 sugar bowl, 1 creamer and a pitcher..

Now that is awsome!! her eyes are better then mine.... my wife is a member of some minuture making club ( Printy Sisters ) I think...:confused24:

If your wife wants to she can PM Lil Tex or email Janetw936@hotmail...I`m sure they would have alot in common..