IGNORED

Dang, that was nice!

Owen

Well I went for a ride today. I know... soooo? So its been what seems like forever since I was on the bike last. November I had surgery for cancer. That went fine and with good results, no radiation or further treatment needed. Four weeks after that I was involved in a car accident that totaled my truck and left me pretty banged up. Most of that has now been resolved also. Today was the first day with decent wx that I actually felt good enough to ride. So, I did. Short run for about an hour but, Dang, that was nice!

:biker:

Glad to hear you are doing ok now with the personal issues you have been facing.

Also happy for you that you were able to go out and have another blessed day of theropy in the saddle. Nothing seems to smoothe out he daily drama better then a nice (safe) ride.

Hope you get to go out and enjoy several more rides soon. :thumbsup2:

...very glad the surgery took care of your problem, apparently they caught it early...that is the key! Had the surgery 3 yrs ago...been clean since. I remember getting back on the bike after what seemed forever...was great...glad you were able to get out. Now that you have all that unnecessary caricular activity in your history...enjoy!:thumbsup2: