IGNORED

having fun in Germany and Holand

saddlebum

I have been spending my vacation in Germany and Holland and so far having a great time. They sure know how to kick off Christmas here early with hoiliday drinks and food. I will most likely gain back all the weight I have lost over the past couple months but how can you say no to all this good food etc. Quite a few people here are still riding regardless of snow or cold.

Holland even has 1st response Motorcycle ambulances. The idea is that a motorcycle can get on the scene faster and get a head start on initial care getting the victim preped and ready to move by the time the larger response vehicles arrive. Weather does not seem to stand in their way either.

I will post pics when I return home.

Edited by saddlebum

Yah! Me too, 100% German ancestry as well! From Bodden and Bath, forgot which was which. Two of the most common names, Scharf and Schultz. Maybe some time we will get over there.

Ben, would love to see the pictures when you get back. Also, are you putting together the M&E for the January Toronto Bike Show???

Yah! Me too, 100% German ancestry as well! From Bodden and Bath, forgot which was which. Two of the most common names, Scharf and Schultz. Maybe some time we will get over there.

Ben, would love to see the pictures when you get back. Also, are you putting together the M&E for the January Toronto Bike Show???

Mine were from a farming community east of Essen on my great grand mothers side and from Hermsdorf (between Jena and Gera) on my great grand fathers side.

If I hit the lottery we'll both go... and ride some Ventures over there... LOL

What a blast!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!

I lived in Braunschweig while job training in Germany back in the 80's.. REALLY enjoyed the folks over there and like you,, found the food incredible!!! I LOVED the full grain breads they had and ohhhh that dark beer:rotf:

Ick vas arbiten un deutsheland fer zix un twenzic valken. Ick leban das deutsche mention un das kinda.. been a long tme..

I'm jealous tooooooooo...

My wife would LOVE to go there..:whistling:

Not sure I understand are you thinking you could have sent your wife to Germany too... :rotf:

Ben have a great time and you can't change the spelling in the title can yah :rotf:

Brad

Ben have a great time and you can't change the spelling in the title can yah :rotf:

Brad

Faulty key board . . . thats my story and i'm sticken to it.....Ok I fixed it.

Got to watch my cousin who is a vet do a c-section on a cow. Uhhhh should I post those pics with the others or not.

Faulty key board . . . thats my story and i'm sticken to it.....Ok I fixed it.

Got to watch my cousin who is a vet do a c-section on a cow. Uhhhh should I post those pics with the others or not.

All or nothing my wife always says,,, don't know if this is what she was talking about, but it came to mind just now.