IGNORED

Yah!!... Its me "E-Fishin-C"

dray

Folks, as far as I'm concerned, there is no issue. Many months ago, Charlie seemed to be bored and only rarely posted and when he did, it was typically something political and etc. I sent him what I thought was a nice email asking if he was OK and reminding him to please refrain from posting political topics. It wasn't a big deal, just a reminder of something that I'm sure he needed no reminder about but was simply ignoring. Rather than reply to me and discuss any issues that he had, he simply never replied and went away.

He is welcome back here at any time but the rules have not changed.

I will say this though. It's not a big deal this one time because he was replying to the many folks here that consider him a friend and had wished him a happy birthday. He let his membership expire long ago though. This forum was once open to all to read and post, supporting member or not, it was you...the membership here....who voted that only supporting members should be allowed to post. Using another members account to post messages should not become a habit. If money is an issue, just send me a message and I can help. I've donated a number of memberships to folks that I knew were having financial hardships.

My old buddy Charlie was starting stuff...... no way . Hey Charlie go by a HD and see how your treated. wow. Now all I can do is post negative stuff to keep the truth of what people think you turn into with owning one. :)

Good to hear your doing alright.

My old buddy Charlie was starting stuff...... no way . Hey Charlie go by a HD and see how your treated. wow. Now all I can do is post negative stuff to keep the truth of what people think you turn into with owning one. :)

Good to hear your doing alright.

Hey I own a Harley too, it's just a garage queen right now till I get it finished

:whistling: