IGNORED

I was so surprised...

Sleeperhawks Mechanic

I still cannot believe what Sleeperhawk, Jacque and Riderduke did for my birthday! :scratchchin:

To have pulled off a surprise birthday party for me that now I know has been in the works for several months, is so incredible. I have never had a birthday party, much less a surprise one and this birthday has been the bestest ever!:cool10::cool10::cool10:

I thank all of you for this wonderful surprise. I also know that several of you were planning on coming but couldn't make it. It would have been great to see you, but I know you were there in spirit.:bighug:

The surprises started early on Friday. My friends at work "birthday'd" my office. I came home after work and George had a birthday cake with candles waiting for me. We went out to eat at El Chico's.

At 3:30 a.m. on Saturday morning, Sleeperhawk woke me up and said to come out to the living room. :confused07: that he had a surprise for me. Jacque, Brock, Jimmy and Ben were standing there! I wasn't sure I was seeing or dreaming! They had been at work all day and drove all night from Huntsville! I was on cloud nine. (And now I know that several of you traveled so far on Friday and Saturday to be there!)

Saturday around noon, Jacque said she was going to find a nice restaurant to take me out for lunch, so she and Jimmy took off. George, Ben, Brock and I were visiting and then we took off. I was told we were going to Hueller's German Black Forrest Restaurant. I had not heard of it but it sounded good. We walked in, and there were our VR family, my family and some of George's co-workers! I was absolutely speechless!!! :scared: and :crying: with happiness to see everyone!

I will never ever forget the time and love that went into making this birthday happen for me, in planning and coming to the party. I love you all and am so thankful grateful for each and every one of you. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

http://s7.beta.photobucket.com/user/venturerider/library/2012/Sleeperhawk%20Mechanics%20Surprise%20Birthday%202012

SO sad we could not make it Bobbie, but we were planning on it..

I did send George and Jac both emails letting them know we could not make it.

So Sorry, but Happy Birthday....You finally caught up to me !!:stickpoke:

Edited by Eck

Awww, it's okay, Eck. I fully understand. I know you two were there in spirit, George and Jacque told me.

The next time you come to Columbia, we will have to go to the restaurant, but you will need to bring Ben. He REALLY liked the girl servers there. Well, as a matter of fact, I think ALL the guys were impressed with the servers!!! :stirthepot: Cute outfits too!:cool10::cool10::cool10:

Love you two!!! :bighug:

P.S. I thought you were MUCH younger than 60!!!!:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

SO sad we could not make it Bobbie, but we were planning on it..

I did send George and Jac both emails letting them know we could not make it.

So Sorry, but Happy Birthday....You finally caught up to me !!:stickpoke:

Edited by Eck

[quote=cecdoo;726059

Awe you are killing me Eck:bawling: wish mine were only $900.00:bang head:

We missed you guys, sorry you couldnt make it!

Craig

Killing me to ! My property taxes were 900 US$ and insurance for the bike, two cars, lifeinsurance and my home is 4.500 US$

A gallon of petrol is 7,10 US$. Have no clue how we make things work - Luckily the warden is the cashier. Otherwise we would surely be bankrupt but I would have six bikes and a Porsche.

Edited by Eck