IGNORED

We Need To Reset The Week

Midicat

This time of year I watch the weather looking for a nice day to plan a trip on the 1st Gen. And week after week I am consistently disappointed with the weather but more importantly, the timing of the weather. I am noticing (and I'm sure many of you have as well) that the weather during the week will have one or two days of sunshine while the weekend is always wet and miserable.

I propose we reset the week. We need to pause the week so that the weather comes into alignment with the days of the week and that will give us sunny weekends. So here's what we do. Wednesday October 31 will be the start of the reset. The next day will be Wednesday November 01, and the third day will be Wednesday November 02. Then we carry on as usual. We have now reset the week. Now the days that used to be sunny in the middle of the week are now the weekend and we can ALL appreciate more sunny days on the weekends.

If this doesn't work, I'm moving to Texas. They always seem to have sunny weekends.

Thomas

Yeah... weather as fall sets in sucks. Cold (2C, 36F) and wet to start the day and either rains all day or warm at the end of the work day (16C, mid 60's F) but cools down quickly. Too cold/wet to ride to work, too short a time to ride after work.

As for Texas... might be nice during the year but 100+ F in July and August? Gotta be somewhere better !

Florida.... hurricanes. Thinking New Mexico or Arizona, Southern Cal ?

So here's what we do. Wednesday October 31 will be the start of the reset. The next day will be Wednesday November 01, and the third day will be Wednesday November 02. Thomas

GREAT! This means I hafta work 2 extra days just to get a sunny one... :sign thanks but no

What ever happened to your fall foliage ride???? You need to go back to work so you can plan on riding on the weekends.....:stirthepot:
Too busy going out of town!! Besides the weather has sucked this year and not enough consistant color! Yeah, I know, in the past we have ridden when it was snowing or the high for the day was 39...