IGNORED

Boo's Wife Jane

Riderduke

Most members here know "Boo" he has been a member here for a long time. His wife isn't a member on the site but attends M&E with him. I have had the pleasure of meeting her for the 2nd time at the Asheville Rally last weekend. She is a hoot and a fun person to hang out with.:happy34:

Well I think its time that she has a Road Name / Handle. From here on, she will be known as "HOO":happy65:

So the next time you see her it will be easy to remember her name. Like "Oh look here comes BOO & HOO." :crackup::whistling::stirthepot:

As I was reading your post there Riderduke, I came up with the same name for her then saw at the end of your posting that we are on the same page..ha..

Jane also loves her "de-cafe" in the mornings...!!!!!!! :thumbsup2:

Leslie & I agree as well. I've saw Jerry at rallies before. But we had a chance to have dinner with them at the same table a couple years ago at the 2010 Asheville. Jane and Jerry are both fine people and we always enjoy their company. :thumbsup2:

....... jane , eck, and me were the early birds in the morning in ar. and had our morning coffee at ecks place. :2133:

Man I enjoyed that Bill. Cool mornings, listening for the birds to wake up, and then we could hear Jane on her morning walks as she would stop by for her de-cafe.

That was fun..

I love the nickname for Jane! Both Jerry and Jane - Boo Hoo - are a great couple and we really enjoyed our time with them on the ride Saturday. We were riding with Riderduke and TC on the way to Mount Mitchell and passed them. They joined up with us and went to the mountain with us and rode with us the rest of the way!:thumbsup2:

Really miss the mountains, had a great time with our Family!:bighug:

We're home and Jane (HOO) said you are in deep dodo. Also said she gonna kick your A$$ when she see's you next time.

We had a great time seeing all you guys and gals again. It was a hoot.

BOO

We really enjoyed the short time we got to spend with you and Jane (Hoo).

Looking forward to the next time.

Shirley says Hi!

RiderDuke you are in trouble when I see you again. I did have a good time on the trip. It was nice seeing people that I knew & ones that I didn't know.

RiderDuke you are in trouble when I see you again. I did have a good time on the trip. It was nice seeing people that I knew & ones that I didn't know.

Jane, it was great seeing you again. Welcome to the site HOO!!!:happy65::happy65: I've been in trouble before so this is nothing new.:crackup::happy34: