IGNORED

Tri-Wing Industries........

DragonRider

Lewis Tri-Wing has been making their tike conversions for the 1st gens a long time. I know they'bve been in business more than 20 years. While Hannigan is the 2nd gen favorite for a lot of folks here Tri-Wing has been used by some of us, myself included, mainly to save a handfull of $$$$. If you're handy with a wrench and take your time attending to details you can build up a nice head turner. Good luck on your decision

Larry

does this include changing the front end rake?? I don't know much about trikes but I thought changing the geometry was somehow important for steering.
Nope that won't include any rake kits. You're looking at $8-900 more for that. Some folks don't rake their bikes but anyone who has says that it is the way to go just for the easier steering.

The kits come pretty much complete except for tires & wheels, rake changes, and any paint to match the bike. You'll get the frame, an axle, air bags, lights, speedo healer converter, & of course the body. You could add on options such as a hitch, 5 stud axles and a choice of gear ratios . Normal axle ratio is 3:42 with 3:73 as an alternate. I strongly suggest the 3:73 ratio if anyone plans on towing a trailer.

Larry

Tri-wing is what I used with no rake. you have to be handy with tools. Not a simple take-off put on thing. When I was done had to call them on something and found out jigs were off when they welded up mine, that explains all the holes were off just ever so slightly which made things harder then they needed to be. Does make you feel better when done knowing you did it, and you can put your ideas in/on it as you go along. I would do it again in a heart beat.

This company is still making trike kits for the 1st Gen. I emailed them and they sent me a brochure. The price is $5995.00. Wheels and tires not included. Check out the brochure.

Judging from the phone#, this place is across the bay from my place & even closer to CAMOS....