BIG TOM

for all the kind remarks on the international rally. It is only because of the fantastic NY members that spent countless hours organizing and planning this event that things went so well. Pioneer motorsports HAS ALWAYS been a fan of Venturiders, what you all saw at the rally is what the NY members see every day of the week.. When I left yesterday, Terry and Michelle asked me " when can we do this again" ?.....Hope you all had a great time and maybe we'll see you at our NY mini rally next August..as for now, I'm just trying to get my voice back...THANK YOU NEW YORK members and to all that helped out....and also my new Canadian brothers aye....(I love my shirt.....)......and special thanks to the "ICE CREAM MAN" :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): Too bad he was stopping when the rides were out:rotf: :rotf::stirthepot:

It had to be one of the best rallies I attended. We were looked after hand a foot, we didn't notice any problems, made some more good friends, met some new folks, extended other friendships. Surprising I think for most of us, was the involvement and the giving that was provided by: PIONEER MOTORSPORTS. Never at any time was there any thought put into a request, by the time a feller was finished with a request\question, the answer and result was already in the works.

TOM and the NY crew,,, you did fantastically.

Terry, Michelle, Chad, Matthew, Michelle's mom,, your participation was all in the background, but certainly made the 4 days a wonderful experience.

CAN WE COME AGAIN????

:happy65::thumbsup2::Laugh::rotf::happy65::thumbsup2::Laugh::rotf:

Tom, if you are going to be an honorary Canuck, it is "EH" not aye! Not to be confused with the Aussie OI...

Bob's got it right. Guess we need to consider you for an honourary Canadian citizenship card for the catch, EH :canada:!

To Tom , the WNY team and Pioneer Motorsports

This was our first time attending (rookies) and was a great time. MANY, MANY Thanks for all the efforts. It was a great time to meet, make friends and get to know others.

Steve and Michele

Just wanted to say Thank you to the NY crew for a fantastic rally. It was fun with great rides and great people as usual. Met Gunboat ( Don and Cathy) for the first time and now I know why Squidley is having such a great time in Texas. Two very nice people and can't wait to see them again. Met alot of others that I will remember their faces but I'm bad at names. The people at Pioneer Powersports were terrific. What a great dealer to have in your area. I hope the NY crew pass on our heartfelt thanks to them.

Edited by BuckShot

for all the kind remarks on the international rally. It is only because of the fantastic NY members that spent countless hours organizing and planning this event that things went so well. Pioneer motorsports HAS ALWAYS been a fan of Venturiders, what you all saw at the rally is what the NY members see every day of the week.. When I left yesterday, Terry and Michelle asked me " when can we do this again" ?.....Hope you all had a great time and maybe we'll see you at our NY mini rally next August..as for now, I'm just trying to get my voice back...THANK YOU NEW YORK members and to all that helped out....and also my new Canadian brothers aye....(I love my shirt.....)......and special thanks to the "ICE CREAM MAN" :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): Too bad he was stopping when the rides were out:rotf: :rotf::stirthepot:

Whatch you talkin bout ???

whatch you mean,,,,Next August????

What Happened to this august ???

Heck You got at least a week to recoup and then you should be good to go :backinmyday::dancefool:

It had to be one of the best rallies I attended. We were looked after hand a foot, we didn't notice any problems, made some more good friends, met some new folks, extended other friendships. Surprising I think for most of us, was the involvement and the giving that was provided by: PIONEER MOTORSPORTS. Never at any time was there any thought put into a request, by the time a feller was finished with a request\question, the answer and result was already in the works.

TOM and the NY crew,,, you did fantastically.

Terry, Michelle, Chad, Matthew, Michelle's mom,, your participation was all in the background, but certainly made the 4 days a wonderful experience.

CAN WE COME AGAIN????

:happy65::thumbsup2::Laugh::rotf::happy65::thumbsup2::Laugh::rotf:

Well said, I can,t think of a thing to add but my sincere thanks to all who organized and to Terry and Michelle from PIONEER MOTOR SPORTS for their Hospitality and friendship, which went above and beyond.

Edited by saddlebum