IGNORED

Pictures from the International 2012

Marcarl

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya think...you should have been standing where I was....:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Scared is not the first thought that comes to mind looking at you in this picture.

In terms you will understand, I think Co-Conspirator more aptly describes it.

Gary

First a big thanks to Big Tom and all the organizers for this years rally. We had a great time (our first IR). Got to see a few old friends, put some faces to a lot of forum names and just had a lot of good fun. The rides were great and can't wait til the next get together.

The rally was about midway through our road trip. The day we left, about six hours down the road, we went to exit the highway and I was playing footsie with the rear brake, nothing there. I had been riding pretty hard through the hills of Virginia, WV and into PA and though maybe I just overheated the brakes. Let her sit for about 45 minutes and still absolutely nothing. Remembered a dealer just a few miles back, so returned to see if I could get some assistance. We arrived at 6:55 (shop closes at 7:00). Two employees there and after a brief conversation, they agreed to stay and do some repairs. After a flush of the rear brakes and all new fluid, I had brakes again. Walked away for a $20 bill, and was treated great and they apologized for taking so long to get the repair done.

I know we all joke about the "stealerships" out there, but I saw two in the last two weeks that I would do business with anytime. Pioneer, our host at the rally and Riders Edge Yamaha in Gettysburg PA. Any of you out in the area of either of these two shops, stop in and give them a little business and say thanks for me as both places did me right.

See yas at the next one.