IGNORED

member profile link in gallery

pegscraper

Well I think it would be "cool beans" to have a place where you can search for any VR member by thier site name...

Many times, I know a persons "site" name, but I do not know what state they live in..so I can not go to the members list since I dont know where which state to start in...

If you click on the "search" button at the top of the page, and type in say .."Squidley", the search doesnt link you to a thing where you can get contact information for or to Squidley.

(sorry Squid, not pickin on ya here bud)..

Anyway, this then leads me to have to search all the posts until I can locate the members name that I want...:think:

Now Ill bet someone comes back and says it's my "stupidity" of not knowing how to perform a search on the site....:no-no-no:

Ok, so where and how is it done? :whistling:

Well I think it would be "cool beans" to have a place where you can search for any VR member by thier site name...

Many times, I know a persons "site" name, but I do not know what state they live in..so I can not go to the members list since I dont know where which state to start in...

If you click on the "search" button at the top of the page, and type in say .."Squidley", the search doesnt link you to a thing where you can get contact information for or to Squidley.

(sorry Squid, not pickin on ya here bud)..

Anyway, this then leads me to have to search all the posts until I can locate the members name that I want...:think:

Now Ill bet someone comes back and says it's my "stupidity" of not knowing how to perform a search on the site....:no-no-no:

Ok, so where and how is it done? :whistling:

Not saying that your dumb or anything else offending, but if you click on Search on the left Side of your Screen, just type the Name in 'Keyword' and choose 'Members' in the Field right of this Input Field, hit the Search Button and be astonished ...

click on Search on the left Side of your Screen,

type the Name in 'Keyword' and

choose 'Members' in the Field right of this Input Field,

hit the Search Button and

be astonished ...

I knew it, I knew it, .... I'm as dumb as a box of rocks..

Works great.....Now I know how to find someone...

three years on this site, and never knew this... ha..

talk about a slow learner..

Thanks Squeeze.........today was a day of learning something new in my life!

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2:

I didn't know that one either. So while you're at it Don, could those features in the search link on the left side be added to the search link on the top bar? I wonder why these two search links were different in the first place. Not that you really needed anything else to do. :)

be astonished ...

Sorry Eck,

not that think it is like you stated ....

Anyways, there is some Hope, you got it managed to buy the right Bike.

Hmmm it's a 2nd Gen ...

OK, but at least it's V4 :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Guest maddabber

Everyone should learn at least one new thing a day,like tying your shoes so you do not trp over the laces,and putting on your glasses so you can see things on this web site.:rotf::whistling:

Eck, you live in Huntsville, Ala, the space capital of the world, where some of the smartest people in the world live...............I guess you better move to another neighborhood...................:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

be astonished ...

Works great.....Now I know how to find someone...

three years on this site, and never knew this... ha..

talk about a slow learner..

Thanks Squeeze.........today was a day of learning something new in my life!

Eck, you live in Huntsville, Ala, the space capital of the world, where some of the smartest people in the world live...............I guess you better move to another neighborhood...................:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Now that's funny ....just WAIT till you need MY help..duh...:rasberry:

.....................................................................................

Hey Eck, if you ever want to change your screen name to something more anonymous,

there it is: RocksBox!!! :thumbsup2:

(Oh wait, that wouldn't be anonymous would it!?) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thats OK, I never knew that trick either.:confused24: I allways go to the Members List on top and when you click on it the first thing in the drop down is "Full List". That gives you an alphabetical listing. You can click on the first letter of the members screen name and that'll bring up all with that letter.

• 5 weeks later...