IGNORED

Leaving on Trip, Should probably have head examined

djh3

Well I have had this trip to Ky and Tn planned for a couple months now. I have to go for work and am making it a small side trip for me. Right now over Fla there is this huge rain maker parked. I have to leave tomorrow AM and am still planning on taking the bike. I probably should have my head examined, but I'm still taking the bike. Hopefully 4hr or so in the wet and I should be past Jacksonville and start clearing up.

Well just got back today @ about 2pm. Left Florence Ky @ 730 Sun am and my buddy and I rode back partialy slab to Knoxville then hit the Cherola. Saw a rider down into a gaurd rail almost at the end. Others were there to slow folks down. I stayed in Ga last night as no way I can make the entire way back to Fl in one stint. Plus it was 101 in Frankiln Nc when I went thru @ about 5pm and south of Gainsville Ga it was 106. Reminds me of my days in Ok.

Actually it was 108 in the Macon/Warner Robins area yesterday for the 3rd straight day....that was of course before the storms hit. Current temp is 93....much better and normal for central GA. Glad your trip went smoothly for the most part.