IGNORED

carb sync tool

warriorhoneybee

I use and like best the gang gauges like these in the following e-bay link -- http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=Synchronizer+gauges&_sacat=0

The set I have is those in the black plastic case. The feature I like about these over the others listed is that the gauges already have the restrictor valve built in so no messing around with tubes or adding valves later. Having the case is nice for transporting them well protected as well.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Vacuum-Carburetor-Synchronizer-carb-sync-Gauge-Honda-GL-1100-1200-1500-Goldwing-/00/$(KGrHqIOKm8E5I-CrzR8BOeWf,L1C!~~_35.JPG

I have a Motion Pro mercury stick as well but never use it anymore.

Larry

I got my Morgan in six days. I finally got to check my bike over the past weekend. "Bertha" (as my son christened her) was slightly out of sync. Within ten minutes of fiddle about, she was purring like a kitten again. Thanks to the info on this site, I know (about) what I was doing. Such an easy job, I can not understand why dealers want so much money to do this.

Dave

What do you know that we don't know?

Bubber,

The comment relates to the old saying - You would have had to have been there to understand it..

We stopped in a resturant one day while at Vogel three years ago ( I think it was 3 yrs ago), anyway, after all of us sat down, and before we knew it, this waitress who was quite forward about wanting to go for a ride, was about ready to quit her job. The pour guy didnt do anything......

For an hour, we all had tears in our eyes from laughing so much.