IGNORED

13 days left

BIG TOM

is there a consolidated list of who's registered & paid what?

errrrrr...was I supposed to do that???? keep a list I mean....:whistling: actually, if you sent your registration forms in.. your registration packet is done and sitting on my living room coffee table ready to go...t shirts and all...

Edited by BIG TOM

errrrrr...was I supposed to do that???? keep a list I mean....:whistling: actually, if you sent your registration forms in.. your registration packet is done and sitting on my living room coffee table ready to go...t shirts and all...

Guess I was just trying to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything, which I'm prone to doing

:backinmyday:

Guess I was just trying to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything, which I'm prone to doing

:backinmyday:

I checked your registration........your packet includes.........1 bike ribbon...1 wristband....1 rally patch......1 ticket -(Sun. premixer)...1 ticket...(Tues-BBQ..) 1 ticket for Wed night dinner at the hearth....entrance to bike show.....entrance to all campfires and music... all the bad jokes you can handle along with all the harassment you can take or dish out...fun...fun....fun....and a whole bunch of bike related stuff like rides and such ...If you think I missed something ...let me know....:fatsmiley:

I checked your registration........your packet includes.........1 bike ribbon...1 wristband....1 rally patch......1 ticket -(Sun. premixer)...1 ticket...(Tues-BBQ..) 1 ticket for Wed night dinner at the hearth....entrance to bike show.....entrance to all campfires and music... all the bad jokes you can handle along with all the harassment you can take or dish out...fun...fun....fun....and a whole bunch of bike related stuff like rides and such ...If you think I missed something ...let me know....:fatsmiley:

Tom, thanks for checking. I owe ya a BIG icecream....

Guess I can just dump the bag I brought back from MD with dirty clothes in the washer & drier, and I'm good to go.

I don't know where I stand right now. the bike is down, with electrical issues. until I can figure out why the battery's keep dying. tore the entire bike down over the week and inspected every wire and connection/fuses. nothing bare, found 2 fuses that looked burned, I replaced them. ( right side cover) fuse box a 10 & a 15 fuse. waiting on a new battery right now.

We'll be busy getting ready for our riding club's tour into the wilds of Pennsylvania at the end of that week, so making it this year won't work too well. If you do your trip to the Falls and someone wants to cross the border into our land of snow and ice (88 F. today), I would be happy to meet them and give them a ride up the Niagara Parkway or other Canadian side points that might interest them. I mean ... a guy needs a break from all that trip preparation once in a while, right?

Andy

We'll be busy getting ready for our riding club's tour into the wilds of Pennsylvania at the end of that week, so making it this year won't work too well. If you do your trip to the Falls and someone wants to cross the border into our land of snow and ice (88 F. today), I would be happy to meet them and give them a ride up the Niagara Parkway or other Canadian side points that might interest them. I mean ... a guy needs a break from all that trip preparation once in a while, right?

Andy

pioneer is about 2 hrs. away from the wilds......have your group pick you up on the way....:fatsmiley: