IGNORED

Need Paint Job for RSV in Western NC

foyerboy

Hey guys I've got my 99 RSV all apart and I am ready to get it painted. I live in Hickory NC and am looking for someone who would do a good job at a reasonable price. Any suggestions? Also, what in you opinion is a reasonable price to have all the parts painted from a RSV [front fairing, lower fairings, tank, side covers,fenders and saddlebags(not doing the tour pack)]. I want everything sanded and painted back in only one color. So a little help on pricing and any painter suggestions will be appreciated!

Pics will follow afterwards.......:322:

Edited by foyerboy

hello

any good body shop. make sure thay use good paint basecoat & clear coat. as far as price call around the biggiest thing is the removeovel of the stripes. when i painted the bumble bee it took alot of time and priming to fix the stripes ware you could not tell thay where there and black will shop all imperfections. if i had a place to do it i would. but not any place at this time. look at my profile for pictures of the bee i painted

bumble bee

1999 rsv

Joe.....I've never painted anything before. I know there is a first time for everything but I'm going to save this one for a pro. I'm such a perfectionist it would probably take me 3 weeks to do it anyways!:whistling:

Hey guys I've got my 99 RSV all apart and I am ready to get it painted. I live in Hickory NC and am looking for someone who would do a good job at a reasonable price. Any suggestions? Also, what in you opinion is a reasonable price to have all the parts painted from a RSV [front fairing, lower fairings, tank, side covers,fenders and saddlebags(not doing the tour pack)]. I want everything sanded and painted back in only one color. So a little help on pricing and any painter suggestions will be appreciated!

Pics will follow afterwards.......:322:

I had my 99 with sidecar and my 86 painted in Marion,but they are no longer in business.$1000 for both bikes.