IGNORED

Trying to keep up with Jeff!!

Yammer Dan

Went out this morning stood up on garage roof and shoes started to slide. Sat down and it did slow me down. A little. Right off the edge!! Lucky I was on the lowest corner only about 8 feet. Landed on both feet. Should have tried to land on the good one. Bad one didn't care for that but seems OK other than complaining a lot. I'll be limping pretty good for a while again but I've had plenty of practice. Thankfull I'm not really hurt. Easy fall if I had to do it. Gonna let Jeff have this falling stuff. I can't hide mine. Oh Well back to roof. I didn't get any pics of me coming off there. Guess I'll have to have the Warden stand by with camera.

Geeze Dan

What do you meen keep up with....

That puts you one up on me again, yet, still.

I'm still trying to catch up to you.......

At least I did not fall from the same thing twice......

And I was smart enough to land on my head to minimize damage instead of my bad leg........:whistling:

Maybe you should put some flypaper on the bottoms of your shoes.......or at least on your butt.....

You do not have to save all of the falling for me, I'm not that way, I'll share.

Set up a video cam to catch the next slide and fall.......we wanna watch to.......:rasberry:

Must be a Jeff thing.:shock3: almost fell off a ladder last week but caught myself

in time. been hand painting an old old home with very high roof peeks. :rolleyes:

Almost don't count, go try it again till you get it right.........:confused24::bang head:

Unless of course yo figured a way to use a relay......

Didn't come out as lucky as I thought. Foot swelling pretty good and might have to hunt pain pills. Don't think I damaged anything it just didn't like all that weight on the steel plates and screws. So I'll punish it a little more this evening.

dan next time your on the roof take some of those couch cushions up with you take them out of the cover use just the foam part use that to walk on it will gripp the roof wood shingles felt not so much on metal you can also strap it to your head to soften the landing on your noggin

Went out this morning stood up on garage roof and shoes started to slide. Sat down and it did slow me down. A little. Right off the edge!! Lucky I was on the lowest corner only about 8 feet. Landed on both feet. Should have tried to land on the good one. Bad one didn't care for that but seems OK other than complaining a lot. I'll be limping pretty good for a while again but I've had plenty of practice. Thankfull I'm not really hurt. Easy fall if I had to do it. Gonna let Jeff have this falling stuff. I can't hide mine. Oh Well back to roof. I didn't get any pics of me coming off there. Guess I'll have to have the Warden stand by with camera.

Does this mean you should donate $5.00?:mo money:

did you say the wordon got you to put up the garage ? i don,t know you and your wife well . but if my ex ask me to do that i would be checking the insurance . and the roof to make sure it was not greased .na your wordon is to nice for that.:rotf:

Went Down again today. Didn't come off grabbed edge of metal. Yeah I thought before grabbing it. Could be like a knife blade but things were going in slow motion after I fell and I didn't want to go over edge again. Nicked fingers got a little blood on roof. It'll heal.

I know why this is happening. I might tell one of these days!! You are wrong Mama the Stooges aren't that DUMB!! I may tell why when I learn to stay out of that spot!!

I could have sold all those 1st Gens and I wouldn't need a ******** garage!! :Avatars_Gee_George:

It ain't like I was addicted to this site or something!!!

:sign **** happens:

Dan, you need to wear a safety harness, that is anchored to the other side.

This garage building, is getting more dangerous to you, than riding / driving.

Rocket, up at Grump's place.

BTW: grump used a younger guy, to be the "Fall Guy" on the shop roof re-roof.......