IGNORED

Don't buy from www.Motorcycle-Superstore.com

foyerboy

I am not defending FOYERBOY on his rant here. I do disagree with the bld thread title, and that maybe he was trying to lighten things up, towards the end. I do think he was entitled and was certainly welcome to share his experiences with us so we can me more alert for things. I certainly want to know places that may be shady or not forth wright, and the majority here say that the shop does right by them. Lets TRY to keep an open mind and FOYERBOY, keep posting, but perhaps just tweak the titles just a tad. This VR forum is great and we should always just see others' point of view from time to time. I believe he meant well but botched up the delivery...:2cents:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had an bad experience with Motorcycle-Superstore.com . I bought a set of Avon Venoms for my 99 RSV. I looked at a couple of different sites I felt like their prices were good, saw their low price guarantee and decided to go ahead and buy. Another user on here afterward suggested checking the prices over at DennisKirk.com and what do you know, they had their rear Venom for $17 less, may not seem like a lot but we ride for 200 miles on that much. So I called M-S.com to get my price match guarantee this morning and they refused.....

Go check it our for yourselves 150/90v-15 at DK.com = $153.43 at M-S.com 169.99. Both offer free shipping. So what's the deal? Motorcycle-Superstore.com will not get any more of my business!:no-no-no:

Bought a rear Venon this morning $147.95 + tax Canadian Dollar.

Just had an bad experience with Motorcycle-Superstore.com . I bought a set of Avon Venoms for my 99 RSV. I looked at a couple of different sites I felt like their prices were good, saw their low price guarantee and decided to go ahead and buy. Another user on here afterward suggested checking the prices over at DennisKirk.com and what do you know, they had their rear Venom for $17 less, may not seem like a lot but we ride for 200 miles on that much. So I called M-S.com to get my price match guarantee this morning and they refused.....

Go check it our for yourselves 150/90v-15 at DK.com = $153.43 at M-S.com 169.99. Both offer free shipping. So what's the deal? Motorcycle-Superstore.com will not get any more of my business!:no-no-no:

I'm sorry you had BAD luck with them.

So just because this is a national forum , I should not share my experiences? I kinda thought that is what forums are all about.... Come on, lighten up. Because my experience was not as good as yours I can't share it? Also, I made a call before making my purchase and did my due diligence, that's the whole reason I feel this way. I was told one thing and they did another, hence my complaint. How I am to know they won't do the same thing to anyone else on this forum. I thought we tried to look out for fellow riders here.....right or wrong?

And the shareholders remark.....folks it's called a sense of humor.

:confused24:

Sorry for the thrashing you have gotten.

Foyerboy I too don't buy from MC Superstore. About three years ago I ordered and was promised a Metezler rear tire made from Germany. When I received it was made in Bazil, I returned for a full refund. Not rolling the dice with them anymore.:stickinouttounge:

Thanx for the info.. as for venom tiers i have had nothing but a head ache with those damn things. put a new set on last spring and the sidewalls cracked right out of them , then trying to get any warrenty on them not worth the hassle so went back to dunlop. back tire got less than 5000 km it was bald and cracked to bits. Avon said they replaced the venom with the cobra but now i am not going to take the chance:no-no-no:

Folks...this thread is almost a year old. I don't know why the question about Leather Up was tacked onto it but that's OK. Just wanted to point out though that the discussion about MSS is pretty old.

Ha ha ha....I didn't even notice that it was so long ago. That'll show me next time to mind my bees wax

I have made a purchase from the Super Store and have no complaints.

Up here in the frozen north there is not a lot of choice in gear.

They shipped very fast and when the jacket didn't fit there were no problems with the return.

Some manufactures sizing charts are a little off.

Perhaps it is that a XXL in Japan is not a XXL in North America.