IGNORED

Annual St. Jude Meet & Eat...........

DragonRider

The great folks at St. Jude called me yesterday and we set up a date for our annual ride to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. The date is Oct. 6, 2012. We will meet at our usual place which is the Flying J Truck Stop in W. Memphis, Ark. We will meet there for 11:00 am that Sat. morning. We will have lunch there, then proceed over to St. Jude where they will be waiting for us to take a tour of the hospital and/or The Ronald McDonald House. If we have enough participation we will split the groups and tour the facility of your choice. I need to know how many members attending want to tour the hospital or the RM house.

Here is the link to the poll to make your selection.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?p=688718#post688718

FLying J Truck Stop/Pilot

3400 Service Loop RD.

1-40 Exit 280/I-55 Exit 4

W. Memphis, Ark.

Link to map:

http://www.arkansasgasprices.com/map_gas_prices.aspx?z=11&lat=35.153890000000&long=-90.144200000000&sid=24080&tl=All

Edited by DragonRider

Lewis I would love to come to this. I will keep talking to Moped about it. I would be so interested in touring the hospital. Let me use my womanly ways to see if I can get his attention. Sometimes this takes months to do, hehehehe. I will let you know.

Yama Mama:hurts:

Hey the last 2 years we did it in the cage cause the wife cant ride that far, so take the cage, many do, you will still have a ball and see a great place.

we are going to cage it this year. linda needs some new st. jude and ronald mc donald t-shirts.