IGNORED

Has the website been hacked by Big Tom??

Guest Swifty

I cant remember whose picture or what it was, but I had a similar problem a while back...Cant remember what I did to clear it up.

LOL...I agree that it is funny but folks, Swifty swears that he is not making this up and it is actually happening. I have no idea what could be causing it and have never seen it before.

The only suggestion that I have is to go to another site and then clear your browsers cache. If anybody else has any suggestions, please share them.

Guest Swifty
Maybe the pond monster cursed your computer?!!?

....the karma I get for not going to MD to visit my kindred spirit....shoulda known.

I've done most of the above...no difference....that fat face with dripping ice cream will be on ALL posts in a thread, but not in all threads.

Then two hours later without doing any thing, without turning off any device (Apple, iPad, or home PC which I bring to work, or PC station at work), Big Tom is gone again, disappeared, a phantom, he's nowhere to be found, he's not even in the threads that I found him in during the same session, or in the thread that I took the pic in.

He comes and goes like a ghost in the night....errrr...day. And he's been haunting me for a week now.

Thats probably my Butterfinger Blizzard dripping down his face

No, not really. They are pretty much hard coded. I have no idea what is happening. That image has an entirely different name that the one of Tom eating ice cream. It is also strange that as far as I know, Swifty is the ONLY one experiencing this issue.
A cyber space cosmic connection between Big Tom and Swifty.....go figure

Guest Swifty

uh, oh, the big guy knows I'm onto him.

After a couple of days of no sightings, here's what I saw today....

Guest Swifty
A cyber space cosmic connection between Big Tom and Swifty.....go figure

I'd love to hear the members' conspiracy theories on that one!

That pic was my old avitar from years ago. It is also found in my photo album under misc. pictures....I beleive it was taken by Marcarl at the charcoal corral.. As how it got there ???? I was trying to hack into Swiftys bank account. lol I never was any good at this duter stuff....and yes, We all missed you at MD Swifty.....