IGNORED

Topless!

Skid

Shame you can't take the doors off and still have the side mirrors like on the older models.

I had a chance to get a older Jeep but then realized when the weather is nice enough to ride with no doors or top, I would be on the bike anyway.

LOL got me too. A few weeks ago I rolled into a parking lot at the store. I'm taking off helmet etc. This guy rolls in next to me in a jeep, the 4 door job with top off. Gets out slings dor closed and starts to walk away. Then I hear "beep beep". The dumb a$$ actuall locked the dors with the top off. :rotf:

LOL got me too. A few weeks ago I rolled into a parking lot at the store. I'm taking off helmet etc. This guy rolls in next to me in a jeep, the 4 door job with top off. Gets out slings dor closed and starts to walk away. Then I hear "beep beep". The dumb a$$ actuall locked the dors with the top off. :rotf:

Should stop all the Blonde thieves..:whistling::whistling:

I actually do the same thing. I figured if someone sees something inside they want they may be stupid enough to open the door first.