IGNORED

Making a trip up to Eureka Springs Arkansas...

fixit3546

Going up to Eureka Springs Thursday -Sunday (24th -27th) on a bike I just rebuilt. (it is multi-colored)

I will be crossing at Greenville Ms..

What i am wondering is if there is anyone along the way that would be willing to help should i run into problems....the bike is fine right now but it hasn't been run in 4-5 years..

Anyway, that is my question. The trip is is my Churches Youth Group retreat. I will be busy with them and wont have time for "Meet-n-Greets" Sorry. but I do come into Arkansas occasionally so maybe next time.

I am in the Eureka Springs area. :cool10:

If you need anything while your here you can contact me.

870-350-0365:)

Stop by the trolley barn and say hello,

I am the asstent mec a nec:confused07: for Eureka Springs Transit.

Bilko

Just east of E/S on the same highway. (62) a little more than a hour away. I have a complete work shop, trailer and 40,000 miles of local back road riding . Can help most anytime,

Chuck Newman 870 656 2986

Youse guys ALL live in a great area to ride! LOVED IT when we were down there for IR in Marble Springs 3 years (???!!!) ago. Just ask CTraylor or some of the other guys from down there that we met.....

wanted to thank you folks for being there for me, our trip is complete and the bike did fantastic on its first trip. the only problem i had was some inconsistent buttons on the radio and no audio feed from the CB, but it seems to work....Beautiful countryside.