IGNORED

So, bit the bullet & will join th Hannigan group!

Nemo

So, I just bit the Bullet & will join the Hannigan group before too long. I just made a deposit on the Hannigan Trike kit for my RSV with all the extras. Delivery to be in later July. Wife will probably shoot me for sure now! Anyway, I'm excited. Thanks to everyone who had written positive opinions for these kits. I'll let you know how this all works out. Owen.

So, I just bit the Bullet & will join the Hannigan group before too long. I just made a deposit on the Hannigan Trike kit for my RSV with all the extras. Delivery to be in later July. Wife will probably shoot me for sure now! Anyway, I'm excited. Thanks to everyone who had written positive opinions for these kits. I'll let you know how this all works out. Owen.

I think in Iowa, the wife gets half of everything. :080402gudl_prv:

Just rode my 2009 Venture (Hannigan) home yesterday. It sure is a nice looking trike. It sure was rather scary riding hwy 321's curvy road after being so familiar with it on two wheels. Hope you enjoy it when it gets finished.

Alfred congrats on the new trike. YES it is different, and it WILL be a piece of cake after

a few months of getting used to it. after that you will wonder why you did not do it sooner.

the worst part of owning a trike is trying to get that HUGE grin off your face for the first year and all the folks stopping you in the grocery parking lots etc. asking you questions :big-grin-emoticon:

Alfred congrats on the new trike. YES it is different, and it WILL be a piece of cake after

a few months of getting used to it. after that you will wonder why you did not do it sooner.

the worst part of owning a trike is trying to get that HUGE grin off your face for the first year and all the folks stopping you in the grocery parking lots etc. asking you questions :big-grin-emoticon:

Yeah That :thumbsup2:

Congrads on making a fine choice by going 3 wheeling. The cost of converting it will be a distant memory after you've had it for a while. Oh and once your Mrs. enjoys the ride she won't even complain about the cost.

Enjoy the new wheels and report back soon.

Larry