IGNORED

Do you like old motorcycles?

Condor

Found this link on another board and thought a few members here would enjoy it as much as I did. If you like old motorcycle barn finds you're gonna love this. It's quite long, so go grab a bag of popcorn and something to drink. There's 8 segments that play automatically, so sit back and be amazed....

http://www.coolestone.com/media/3728/America039;s-Ultimate-Barn-Find/

Thanks Condor. That old Harley 45 brought back some fun memories.

Two things I really enjoy are old motorcycles and young ladies.

When I'm gone, if someone could tan my hide and turn me into a motorcycle saddle, I could spend eternity between the two things I really enjoyed in life. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:smile5:Thanks for posting that! I know I would love to go to that auction just to see what the items sell for.

I love old Model A's and it was also interesting that he got a lot of those bikes to start up. That alone was really amazing after all the years they had been setting there.

I loved it.

Yama Mama

If anyone's interested in what some of the stuff went for, check this page. Wish I had some spare change... one of those Model A's would have been mine. Mom, Dad, and my brother and I rode across the US from N.Y. to California twice in our '29A back in the mid '40's.

AUCTION RESULTS

Wow, what a great find Condor. Thanks for sharing this. That is what I like to see. I have never saw anything like it. From the old barn to the small garage and running, now that is what I love. How amazing it is, I felt a kid in a new toy store. Nothing I could ever afford though, but at least I got to see the beginning of some of those amazing bikes and cars. How to start a Model A ..... Thanks again....

Fuzzy

Was this a private mans collection? If so what did he do for a living to be able to afford all these vehicles and amass all this memorabilia? Thanks for posting it was a good watch. I've heard it said more than once in my life to "Not throw anything away". This guy sure did live that saying. One mans junk is another mans treasure.:mo money::rotfl::D