IGNORED

Thanks motorcycletom and Amy

Rickster

Had a great time with Amy and Tom we started the day off at 7:00am headed out of Angelica to meet Tom and Amy in Arcade then off to breakfast at Kipps in South Wales a nice little biker joint and the breakfast was fantastic. From there we headed to Ellicottville for coffee, Kinzue Damn and the Allegeny Nation Forest for some sight seeing then over to Spragues for dinner. Oh did I mention it's Amy's Birthday tomorrow ..................... Happy Birthday Amy :Crazy_139:

Thank you both for a great time today....... we saw some beautiful country and had a blast.

Edited by Rickster

Amy has a birthday????? When was the last one???? She don't look old enough to have one yet,,,, but I guess somehow she's got to keep up with Tom.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY,,,,, enjoy the next year in good health with lots of smiles.

Happy Birthday Amy................Did I miss a post for the ride??? We would have loved to have celbrated you B-DAY with ya..........Hey Rick ,I thought you aren't riding because of a shoulder injury ?...You must be a fast healer..:fnd_(16):

Edited by BIG TOM

Nope just lots of breaks, until surgery and a sling I'm gonna ride as much as I can. Besides I'm getting in shape for our M&E on the 19th of May.

Well, don't over do it before then...!!!! we're looking foward to your ride....:biker: