New Member here with a new to me 06 RSTD. WOW I love it.... but...my wife HATES the seat. I have seen many posts about different seats but wanted to know what other passengers think. I would love to install Venture Pillow Tops like so many have but cant find any available? Any for sale anywhere? Any advice? I would send whatever seats I get to Rick Buttler for his special treatment but need to know what passengers really like! Thanks in advance...

Bob

Try having the stock seat modified by Rick Butler First. Relatively Inexpensive.

I have the stock Venture pillow top and my wife prefers it to the stock RSTD pillion seat. My pillow tops are currently stock and un modified. I posted a link on what you need to do to mount the Venture Pillion to the RSTD in SteveO's seat post. It has pics also that show how much larger the venture pillion is compared with the RSTD.

RSTDdog

Hello: I would suggest having Rick Butler rework your seat(s). I would try that first, relatively inexpensive. It worked for my wife and I. If the modification does not work to your satisfaction, you can always sell the seats to someone else. If you do not want to lose any riding time, I have a complete set of stock RSTD seats that I might be willing to sell or loan to another member to use while their seats are being reworked.:)