IGNORED

Chrome spots

Sylvester

Back in 01 when I bought my 02 RSMV you could buy little chrome spots (as I remember) and insert them into allen hex socket bolts to dress it up. Over the years some have disappeared and I went to look for them online and nothing comes up. Anyone have a link for these. I need them in the 5mm allen hex size and a couple in the 8mm size.

J&P cycles has what your looking for in different sizes would post a link if I knew how but I just went and looked. Haven't looked but I think J.C. Whitney has them too.

If you found them at J&P, please tell me what you searched for. I cannot get them to come up for me and not at JC Whitney either.

:farmer:

lets see home page then cruiser parts entered bike info for rsv then went to engine on the side column. listed 6 parts somebody tell me how to post a link and I'll try that

they had the type Twigg posted and the ones that fit inside the allen head look like little spot mirrors

I went to Ace today, but what they sell is not what I have. Mine are ten years old +/- and don't look like what you all have informed me about. I will try Yamaha dealers and then I may have to replace all of them to make it look right. I took pictures of what I have but I can't get close enough to the spots to make them come out right without distorting the image.

Thanks for all your help.

:farmer: