IGNORED

Do you believe in Love at first sight ?

Hummingbird

I can't tell if this thread is about fishin or about Kimbers. I don't fish, but picked up a special edition Kimber Ultra carry with crimson trace lazer grips a year ago at Gender Mountain for $999. It is sweet. I just read that Kimber is coming out with a 1911 style pistol in .380 acp. That should be a nice little bugger!:cool10:

I have a stainless II 45, you will love the kimber great guns.

My brother and I were in the gun shop in adel, and I saw a couple of revolers I thought I might want. I asked the saleman about a trade, he told yes they would be happy to trade with me, but he told that it would be unwise to trade the kimber.

Well I said out of cruriosity what would my kimber be worth, he 1000 sight unseen and deal when they saw the gun. Then again he stated they would be more than happy to trade, but you don't want to trade the kimber, they are only going up in value.

The guy that appraises the gun said they are expected to double in the next five years. Then my brother told him I was just talking the kimber was not going anywhere.+

Gregg

I can't tell if this thread is about fishin or about Kimbers. I don't fish, but picked up a special edition Kimber Ultra carry with crimson trace lazer grips a year ago at Gender Mountain for $999. It is sweet. I just read that Kimber is coming out with a 1911 style pistol in .380 acp. That should be a nice little bugger!:cool10:

I think it's called multi-tasking (riding, fishing, guns) :smile5:

That's a heck of of price for that Kimber. I think the lazer grip is a $300 ad on.

GOOD on you !!

I think it's called multi-tasking (riding, fishing, guns) :smile5:

That's a heck of of price for that Kimber. I think the lazer grip is a $300 ad on.

GOOD on you !!

Now we just have to get some deer hunting thrown in here since it ties the guns and making riding safer together..........

Mmmmmm.......... me likey dead deer.........:fatsmiley:

Now we just have to get some deer hunting thrown in here since it ties the guns and making riding safer together..........

Mmmmmm.......... me likey dead deer.........:fatsmiley:

I was thinking about how I could get Linda to guide the bike while I shoot the deer BUT I'm also thinking that would bring in one more multi-tasking facet :think: making license plates

You know, It ain't a Kimber . I saw this and just had to have it... Just can't find a good concealing holster for it :doh: :rotf:.

I know a guy that makes holsters, bet he could make shoulder carry for that but the conceal part is still schetchy -

btw - have you applied for a loan to buy ammo yet ? :rotfl: