IGNORED

Step 1

eds

I rode Feb 4 & 5 but it's been lousy since then. Temps are well below average for this time of year and nuthin but RAIN :crying:

Wife flew out to Saskatchewan this morning and they're predicting highs of 15 by Friday ... sunny all week long.

I rode Feb 4 & 5 but it's been lousy since then. Temps are well below average for this time of year and nuthin but RAIN :crying:

Wife flew out to Saskatchewan this morning and they're predicting highs of 15 by Friday ... sunny all week long.

Guys were riding here all weekend and its been gorgeous and sunny. Theres still a few piles of snow in the shade, but for the most part we are in the spring mode around here. I think Saskatoon had quite a lot more snow than we had throughout the winter, so Nina will see a bit more snow up there. I hope she has a good trip.

BTW most years I am riding by Mar15th, last year was the first exception in years.

Brian

Maybe a bit of CLEANING first while you're waiting!

I asked Marca to hold up the rear so I could move it outside to properly clean it, but she refused,, said something about getting wet or something,,, can't understand it at all, here's a job that needs doing and she backs out on me :think: :innocent: