IGNORED

Paid the 12$

Itsan06

welcome Kenny!!

i,m sure you overlooked that you need to send the 12 bucks to each of the members of the group:080402gudl_prv::whistling:..... thats ok just skip everyone before e and after f i'm sure freebird will be good with that!!:rotf:

also you should know that the 2003 rsv rasberry/sand model is the fastest color:stirthepot:.... lets just get that outta the way now.!!:detective: enjoy the club and the ride!!:backinmyday:

mike

Chabicheka....I am sure the 12$ will be there soon...needs to clear customs.....lol

Our customs are not the problem. We all know it is your customs that cause all the Trouble. Scared of letting out big secrets. :rotf:

Welcome to the site

Brad

Nothing in my mail box yet....:confused24:

you sure you got my address right? :confused07:

:RED:

Don't worry none my friend, he got the address wrong and it ended up in my mailbox. Now the question is, do you want me to spend it, or do I have to send it to you. If I send it to you, there will be shipping and handling fees, import taxes and bank charges to deal with, but for you I'll leave it at an even twenty CDN!!!

Don't worry none my friend, he got the address wrong and it ended up in my mailbox. Now the question is, do you want me to spend it, or do I have to send it to you. If I send it to you, there will be shipping and handling fees, import taxes and bank charges to deal with, but for you I'll leave it at an even twenty CDN!!!

getting money back once in your hands, is like trying to get blood out of a rock....:bang head:

so......keep it!:rasberry:

I just reup myself. One of the best groups i've been around in a long time.

Have a new camera so now ican post a bio. Lot of new stuff on the the bkie , this winter. Come down to Nashville, you might heard some music, you think. LOL

2000 MM with 89'000 miles going for a 100 by end of the season.

leonard:bluesbrother:

Crap run man run…… What a mistake. A few days ago the site went down for a few minutes and all hell broke loose. The shakes, involuntary quivering, emails, texting, guys lost it, end of the world, Armageddon. Be prepared man it’s as bad as juice if not worse. If that’s not a warning than be prepared for duuuu man Squid. This dude knows bikes and just like the rest of the nutter here…. :doh::bowdown::rotfl::rotfl::beer: welcome to the gang.

Our customs are not the problem. We all know it is your customs that cause all the Trouble. Scared of letting out big secrets. :rotf:

Welcome to the site

Brad

Oh great...now this thread will be deleted for getting political!:stirthepot: