IGNORED

It was a mild winter.......

bj66

Sounds like the mild winter is going to come to an abrupt end. Sleet and Ice turing to snow with strong winds in the next 48 hrs. Accumulations of up to 15 inches......I guess its not so bad. Another few weeks and we are on the downhill side of things. At least this isnt late november with another 4 months to look forward to.

Sounds like the mild winter is going to come to an abrupt end. Sleet and Ice turing to snow with strong winds in the next 48 hrs. Accumulations of up to 15 inches......I guess its not so bad. Another few weeks and we are on the downhill side of things. At least this isnt late november with another 4 months to look forward to.

Looks like the storm door is finally open in the Pacific. We Westcoasters get hit first, and then it heads north into the midwest. The one you're getting hit with went thru here yesterday. Brace yourself, the one due in here later this afternoon is going to be even stronger....

Yup it is getting here today/tonight.

Those north of the snow line are expecting 15+ inches of :snow2: and south of the line more than 1 inch of rain.

That line is just about centered on WI.

I am south of the line so I have to hope that the storm drops south some so I can share in the fun. Not looking good for that though.