IGNORED

dying chat room no deletions

playboy

I got to bed a little after midnight last night or this morning. Early for me. Rooster woke me this morning. I'm thinking chicken dinner!!

After hearing all the stories about Bubber and roosters, I am thinking you and him outta travel together.....:stickpoke:

Brian

Is there any way to show on the web site how many people are in the forum?

Don - not sure if you can add a feature like this but if I log in and see that there are people already in the forum I'd be more inclined to log into it.

yes , click on forum in the second blue highlighted line at top. then scroll down to the bottom you will see chat line statistics and that tell how many rooms and how many peaple are in the chat rooms.

David

yes , click on forum in the second blue highlighted line at top. then scroll down to the bottom you will see chat line statistics and that tell how many rooms and how many peaple are in the chat rooms.

David

Would be nice if beside "VRChat" on the menu if it had something like "VRChat (5)" so you know someone is already there instead of having to launch it.

Would be nice if beside "VRChat" on the menu if it had something like "VRChat (5)" so you know someone is already there instead of having to launch it.

thats what i was telling you........click on the word forum .....after the next page pops up if you scroll to the bottom of the forums page it will tell you if anyone is in there without having to launch the chat room.

DAvid

I got to bed a little after midnight last night or this morning. Early for me. Rooster woke me this morning. I'm thinking chicken dinner!!

After hearing all the stories about Bubber and roosters, I am thinking you and him outta travel together.....:stickpoke:

Brian

Yup Dan should make it to PIP..... Then he & Bubber can exchange recipies......

Out of earshot of Anne, of course. :080402gudl_prv:

thats what i was telling you........click on the word forum .....after the next page pops up if you scroll to the bottom of the forums page it will tell you if anyone is in there without having to launch the chat room.

DAvid

2nd Gen'ers don't like having to do all that extra stuff. That's why we don't ride 1st Gen's !