IGNORED

Better Late Than Never!

Tom

Hey thats cheating. What does it look like inside?

Mike, I had it special built so you may see alot of stuff that's not normally in one. I will take inside pics tomorrow. Rubber coin flooring throughout , aluminum walls,78x80 pillow top mattress , 6 cubic ft fridge 50 AMP SERVICE, electric/hydraulic jacks,I can't remember all the extras I had put on it. Guess I'm getting soft.

Wonder if I could sneak that in the garage without my wife noticing ...........:rotfl:

:rotf: You keep buying stuff like that and you ain't gonna be able to afford to retire.:doh::rotf:

Now you just need one of these to pull it with..

http://www.f650pickups.com/hellbound2.jpg

Wonder if I could sneak that in the garage without my wife noticing ...........:rotfl:

Barend,You best have a garage the size Squidley has at his new house to get that truck in...30X40 with 14 ft door LOL

Mike, I had it special built so you may see alot of stuff that's not normally in one. I will take inside pics tomorrow. Rubber coin flooring throughout , aluminum walls,78x80 pillow top mattress , 6 cubic ft fridge 50 AMP SERVICE, electric/hydraulic jacks,I can't remember all the extras I had put on it. Guess I'm getting soft.

I know what you mean I am getting very soft or spoiled in my old age. It looks good behind that new goat.

Slow? my second gen has been parked for a month and you and your antique are just getting here.:stirthepot:

I see you are in GREAT FORM Redneck! You havnt lost it. Always enjoy the wit between you and Yammer Dan.