IGNORED

Wonder how that happened

Jerry W

Jerry,

I just logged in under your account and it is working fine for me. That tells me that it is something on your computer and nothing with the site. I'm not sure what would cause it though. I would recommend that you clear your history and browser cache and then try again.

Well, the reason I didn't feel it was my computer is that the only thing I was having trouble with was sending a pm on this site. When I tried to pm someone, I would get a message stating that I did not have access to that. I could then log back in, write the message again only to get the same results. Just struck me as funny that it would tell me I didn't have access to that particular feature.

Well, the reason I didn't feel it was my computer is that the only thing I was having trouble with was sending a pm on this site. When I tried to pm someone, I would get a message stating that I did not have access to that. I could then log back in, write the message again only to get the same results. Just struck me as funny that it would tell me I didn't have access to that particular feature.

Sounds like a discrimination case to me..I know a good lawyer !! I wonder if all Texans are having this trouble....That would mean "class action" :mo money: :mo money: :fnd_(16):

Don't know if it is all Texans or not, I just tried to send a pm and here is the message I got.

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
  2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Jerry,

I would love to help but I have looked and looked and see no problem on this end. I even logged in under your name and sent a test PM with no problem. You say it is every time you send a PM but I think I got a PM from you about this a few days ago. Try to send me another one and see if it works.

Yep, my name is in the upper right corner. Like I said, everything works except the pm.

If you start a PM and then walk away from the machine for like 30 minutes or 60 minutes that might happen. When your on you see your name in the upper right box right under the VrStore and Donate buttons ?

Don't know who sent you that PM, but it wasn't me. I have never sent a PM to you. I posted this thread a few days ago, but did not send a PM.

Jerry,

I would love to help but I have looked and looked and see no problem on this end. I even logged in under your name and sent a test PM with no problem. You say it is every time you send a PM but I think I got a PM from you about this a few days ago. Try to send me another one and see if it works.

Just tried, I can get on and write the PM but when I try to send I get the message I displayed before stating that I am either not logged on or do not have access to that. I can log back on, rewrite the message, hit send and get the message again. Guess I am done.

OK.....I am mistaken then. Have you tried sending me a PM today?

Jerry,

I would like very much to help you but I have no idea what is going on. I can login as you and it works just fine. I logged in under your account and sent myself a PM.

If anybody else is having that problem, they have not reported it. If you haven't already done so, I guess I would recommend that you clear your browser's cache, cookies, etc. Also, which browser are you using?