IGNORED

got to take a test ride

oldgoat

i saw a 1999 rsv for sale here in peru IL for $4800 has 65.000 miles on the clock. a few scratches on the left side? owner said it fell in the garage. and hit some tools hanging on the wall. i just want to say this is my first time on a second generation.

and i was rusty on the slow turns. yep i duck walked it in a u turn.

i must say for a nice day 52 out i enjoyed the 2 mile ride. allfull trustworthy guy.

i did leave my car keys and my car at his place. this bike did make some kind of a chirp noise in 4th at 60 mph? maybe i was lugging it? not sure. i dont have $4800 but if i did im just not sure if the bike is worth that price? but i did enjoy my little first ride of 2012.

nothing realy fancy on it.

did have a place for a gps. and a cup holder.

he said it has a mustang seat? i think he meant corbin? nice studs on the seats.

cool looking grips? pointy on the ends?

silverish gray colour. i did notice the windshield. seemed kind of lose at above 50mph?

he said he had it cut down ? how much im not sure?

back tire looks like it should be replaced. front tire still had them nubs on the side.

the lower on the side that it fell on is cracked some. so i tink it hit the ground and not some tools on the wall of the garage. all in all not to bad of a bike.

said he had a top offer so far of $3300.

im thinking he was going to see if i was going to top that.

i should not have realy wasted this mans time.

as i can not afford it.

i just stopped to see what it was and he made the offer to let me try it.

i did offer him a $5 bill for the test ride. but he said no.

if its still out side tomorrow maybe i can stop by and tell him to email me some pics and i could show them here?