IGNORED

nfl playoff rerun?

CaptainJoe

Completing 10 of 21 passes is Pinpoint passing?:think: threw what? a total of 8 yrds in the first Quarter?

He did complete the one that really counted though, and that my friends is all that truly matters. He will get better though, reminds me of a younger Big Ben the way he has a knack of extending plays and his 245 lb. demeanor.

It's extreemly doubtful the Steelers could have made the SB anyway with all the injuries they have. Rothelsburger, Kiesel, Mendenhall... POUNCY? to many injuries to really make a good go at it... A team must peak at the right time and be Healthy...

Oh well, there's always next year... to borrow a phase from the "gubernator"

We'll be back!

Until then,

RAVENS...

PATRIOTS...

SAINTS...

PACKERS...

What say you?

Green Bay and New England...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Tebow beat the QB he replaced?.....Orton beat him without his starting running back, and Dwayne Bowe his best receiver left the game in 2nd quarter. Plus that was a game Denver needed to get into the playoffs on their own.

This is the first game in my opinion that Tebow deserved a majority of the credit he was getting. During his win streak, he didnt turn the ball over. The defense kept him in it long enough to make a drive. 2 of the games they won during the streak the Defense scored at least one time. If you only put about 1 drive a game together, odds are you are coming from behind.

And as far as Orton goes, started 3 games for KC. Beat the Packers, and the Broncos. And both of them won their divisions.....

Actually I don't have a dog in this fight anymore ever since the Steelers aren't in it.

Even though the Broncos are gonna loose this one. (score currently 10 - 45)2:56 4th Qtr

Tebows got "Heart", and, is a leader, of people... that's a, dangerous combination in the NFL...

You can take that to the Bank!

Edited by CaptainJoe

I was a little disappointed in Denver's performance but going in I felt Brady was way ahead with experience on his side.

Still can't believe that Brees will be watching instead of playing.

At this point it doesn't really matter to me who ends up in the super bowl because all of the advertising time is already sold out @ 6.4 million a minute

also -- pittsburgh will be watching as well :thumbsup:

My pics:

RAVENS...

PATRIOTS...

SAINTS... How's that happen??? 49ers win

PACKERS...even though I really want the NYG to win...:think: To Heck with it, I'm gonna have to change and go with the GIANTS

What say you?

This seems to be the year of upsets :confused24:

progress.gif

Edited by CaptainJoe

Yah! I'm thinking the Green Bay/NY matchup is gonna be a good game but I'm still going with Green Bay! New England did what I expected them to do but I agree I would have enjoyed seeing Denver make it. The Saints aren't the team they were, but, like Buffalo, are on a downward slide back to the old 'Aints...

Looks like the Ravens are going to foxboro to loose next Sunday...

Last chance to predict the outcome of the Giants/Packers game:Avatars_Gee_George:

This is going to be a great game! all of the giants are healthy so NO excuses!

progress.gif

Edited by CaptainJoe