IGNORED

.700(cal) WTF for dinosaur hunting

wes0778

HOLY SHEET!

Got to say very creative but still.......WOW!

The one comment cracked me up.

"And here comes the inevitable chuck norris joke…….

Chuck Norris called and he said he wants his BB gun back"

:big-grin-emoticon:

You have to wonder what kind of critter lives in this guys neighborhood that he is that afraid of.

Years ago, I had the opportunity to shoot the 460 Nitro and a 416 Rigby elephant guns.........I'm not a little guy and let me tell ya, ya better hang on to them and plant them real snug in your shoulder...IT WAS FUN.. At that time I think it was about $5.00 a pop....that was 25 some years ago....

Edited by BIG TOM

Years ago, I had the opportunity to shoot the 460 Nitro and a 416 Rigby elephant guns.........I'm not a little guy and let me tell ya, ya better hang on to them and plant them real snug in your shoulder...IT WAS FUN.. At that time I think it was about $5.00 a pop....that was 25 some years ago....

I hear ya... My 375H&H gets your attention. Don't wanna shoot anything bigger.. :)

Wow, I want one now. A few years back I bought a .454 with an 8 1/2" barrel to carry while deer hunting. I could only shoot three shots before my hands developed the shakes and I ended up trading it. Primary an archery hunter I have opted to step down on slug shotguns to a single shot .20 ga and I am glad I did. Still nice to know that you can go big. . .

If you think thats cool, you will love this..........Ron

:cool10::cool10::cool10:

All that stuff is cool, but..... as fast as these things fire they only deliver 180 rounds due to barrel length, and reloading's a b1tch. I think that's why we don't see them on the battle field. Long range accuracy would also be a question due to the short travel of the bullet over the lans and grooves. In essence the usuable portion of the barrel is only 3-4 inches. Close range they would be deadly. Plus do they take AA or AAA's :) Actually Daisy made a caseless 22cal rifle, where the propellant was ignited by high pressure air, and they did work. I wholesaled a few them back in the late 60's. It was an interesting gun but I haven't seen or heard about them since.

my biggest attention getter is a 10Ga shotgun throwing a 2 oz slug.

Very accurate at 100yds. Good for deer in real brushy country.

For a brush, crack house, tick turd gun and when things generally go south, I'd like to have a full auto 12 gauge, AA12. Low maintenance, low recoil...