IGNORED

Christmas ride

Dano

Who took the chance to go out for a ride today (Christmas Day)? Needed to go to Grandmas, of course "over the river (creek) and through the woods (several tree stands). Was about 45f when we left at 2:30 this afternoon, son rode in with me. Beautifull!!!! When we left at 8 tonite, the daughter rode with me. I believe when we got back home it was close to 32f outside. Still glad I haven't started to tear her down yet!!! Gonna have to get going, tho. Still couldn't pass up a chance for a ride!!!!!

Dan

About 42 here. Just couldn't take it any more and had to make a run. Was just positioning the rides over to the new home (about 7 miles) but for some reason it took about 45 minutes and about 35 miles. Guess I got lost (or so I told the other half). Man did I need it been since TDay since I got my last ride in. Was getting a little difficult to live with. Think I will be okay for a few days now.

Dang, poor timing for me.

I started the bike last Saturday and it was sputtering during idle. Well, I just had the 600 mile service done, and I decided to take it back to the shop so that they couldn't accuse me of storing it improperly.

So the bike is in the shop and the weather here in Indy was very nice on Christmas. Wish I would have held off a couple of days so I could have ridden.

I Did 120 Mil's Christmas Day. All food was ready day before (Roasted Australian Lamb), and I took opportunity to take a spin. Went to Kenosha county WI. there was almost no Trafic. on the way back, I'm took easy ride back to Chicago through Beautiful North Shore Chicago Suburbs. Sheridan road was all my. What beautiful ride. Day was sunny, my termometar showing 31F. Heated Clothing is worth every penny. WOOOOHOOOO. What A Christmas Day.

I took a Christmas ride also. Was 54 degrees in beautiful sunny Southern Indiana. Stopped and saw my wife while she was working (convenient store) and then on the the in-laws. Not a long ride but was beautiful all the same. Hope New Years day is just as nice. always like to start the new year off on the right note.

Chuckles

I didn't make it out yesterday, but I got a ride in today. It was only about 40* but it was sunny and the roads are clear. I hadn't been on it for three or four weeks, and the first few miles felt strange. I'd be just as happy if we didn't get any more snow this winter at all.

Happy and glad for all those up north here who decided to ride! I'm wanting to go on Fat Daddy's (in Shelbyville, In) New Years Day ride next week if it's up in the 40's with dry roads. I've got a couple of HD buddies who are going. DOn't have all the fancy cold weather gear, but Carhartt bibs and coat has been working good. Anybody else from Indy want to go, PM me and we'll hook-up.

Dan