IGNORED

Snow,,, Snow and more Snow

Marcarl

AHHHHH the benefits of snow,,,,, it's pure white, it quiets the neighborhood, it keeps people indoors,,, it kills the gnats and mosquitoes, it does a number on flies. It comes and goes and makes Christmas pretty. It's fun to slide on and sled on, because of snow we have Hockey and skiing, and snow-boarding, and horse drawn sleighs. It keeps some people south and makes others head south, and so leaves more room for the rest of us. The cold gets rid of the heat, and makes one look forward to the heat once more.

It gives a guy time to do work on his scoot,,, and that is most important!!!

The first snows always seem to bring back memories of the younger years....with all the neighborhood kids snowball battling, sleigh riding, building snowmen and of course snowwomen and getting really wet and cold. Most times when we went to the house to warm for a while...Mom would ask us to fill a large pan with C L E A N snow.....she didn't want snow with dirt... animal tracks....yellow holes and etc.....she wanted clean S N O W.

While we were warming.... Mom would add with the snow..sugar, vanilla and fresh milk with cream. She would treat all the kids around the woodburner to fresh from the oven

"GINGER COOKIES and SNOW CREAM"

Kinda think Tom would even like that Snow Cream!!:whistling:

What is this snow stuff you speak of?:confused24: Nice to ride here today.:whistling:

Well.....It's kind of hard to describe......but I think it is cold moisture that God uses with a paint brush to give everything a bright new look.....My Grandson's Story.

Myself... I think its sent to us as a reminder to do PM on the bikes, keep us inside for a while.......and about the time we commence to get bored....Springtime happens so we can once again get out and ride....really appreciating the wind in our face with the fragrance of Spring flowers and etc. Just don't think it would be near as enjoyable to be able to ride 365 days per year.:whistling:

Just look what you are missing:stickpoke:

Been thinking about moving north of the border so we can really enjoy the riding season:think:

Oh do I have plenty to say about Marcarl's happy-go-lucky comments on the :snow2: and :cold: that has befallen us, BUT I must ASSUME Marcarl has slipped on the snow and hit his head and is talking in a post concussion state of mind. :snow: Hope you get well soon. :whistling:

Oh do I have plenty to say about Marcarl's happy-go-lucky comments on the :snow2: and :cold: that has befallen us, BUT I must ASSUME Marcarl has slipped on the snow and hit his head and is talking in a post concussion state of mind. :snow: Hope you get well soon. :whistling:

Have you ever seen me in a different state of mind???

AHHHHH the benefits of snow,,,,, it's pure white, it quiets the neighborhood, it keeps people indoors,,, it kills the gnats and mosquitoes, it does a number on flies. It comes and goes and makes Christmas pretty. It's fun to slide on and sled on, because of snow we have Hockey and skiing, and snow-boarding, and horse drawn sleighs. It keeps some people south and makes others head south, and so leaves more room for the rest of us. The cold gets rid of the heat, and makes one look forward to the heat once more.

It gives a guy time to do work on his scoot,,, and that is most important!!!

They say denial is the first stage of PMS.:no-no-no: